And I'm asking all of you who read this blog to suggest where you think the new group of delvers should explore. Here are images of what has been explored so far:
|from the SOUTH|
|from the WEST|
|from the NORTH|
|from the EAST|
Question marks in rooms indicate that while the room may or may not have been entered, it has not been explored or searched. Question marks in or around corridors mean that they have not been explored or were beyond visible distance.
Yellow circled red letters indicate surface entrances. Grey corridors indicate slopes or stairs. Those with blue letters indicate those sloping down to a lower level. Rose circles indicate known traps. And, of course, brown slabs indicate doors.
The new delvers will be:
- Norfaz -- 2nd lvl Fighter -- AC - 3; HP - 22 -- War Hammer & Crossbow
- Taggert -- 1st lvl Fighter -- AC - 4; HP - 10 -- 2-Hand Sword
- Ragnorf -- 2nd lvl Dwarf -- AC - 2; HP - 20 -- Mace
- Gylvair -- 1st lvl Elf -- AC - 4; HP - 7 -- Longsword -- (Magic Missile & Sleep)
If they survive a delve both Taggert and Gylvair are likely to go up to second level since both are fairly close to doing so.
So where do you think that they should go? (Please leave comment as to entrance and proposed path).
By the way, after the first nine delves:
- Three are dead -- Olaf (delve 1), Conrad (delve 3), Jangnar (delve 4)
- Four made 2nd Level -- Norfaz, Fasboo, Dleps and Ragnorf
- Five still at 1st Lvl -- Taggert, Lumissa, Sperl, Gylvair and Wyrdrom
Please let me know where you think Norfaz, Taggert, Ragnorf and Gylvair should go? (Please leave comment as to entrance and proposed path).